Tuesday 20 September 2016

PLANNING: STORYBOARD


I tried to use a new story boarding method by using a website called StoryBoardThat. It is a useful tool that creates an instant storyboard. for example you can see the taster storyboard that I tried to create. However I believe that my usual style of storyboarding is more effective and can be edited quickly. Using this site seemed a bit gimmicky and childish. 


The way I usually storyboard is by using post it notes which can be moved around if the plan changes. I got this idea by looking the OCR Weebly 2014 website and read how Steve Thorne recommended approaching the business of creating a storyboard. This has helped us as a group in the previous year to stay very organised and know what we are doing therefore we plan to do the same this year. 


Here is the final story board that I created for our group's trailer. All the ides behind it where shared and everyone took part however I was the one who drew the scenes and wrote the captions to go along with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment